Tuesday, April 1, 2014

First days in Villa Pacifico

I started late with this blog. Today is Tuesday April 1st and we arrived on Saturday. A couple of the owners of this place and their friends and family are staying here as well. Very nice people.

Mary & I usually wake up early, around 6:00 AM. By then Feliciano has coffee in the pot.

I went running the first morning. I have skipped the last couple of the days since I got my exercise going to Conejos beach. You have to climb very steep steps in the hill to go there. Yesterday I went twice.

It's about 7:40 AM and Rebeca & Hugo are busy preparing breakfast. We plan to go on a boat ride leaving the house at 9:00 AM. It's just the four of us (Mary, Jonathan, Nickolas & I), so this time we have a smaller boat. We're looking forward to going to San Agustin and bring our snorkeling gear. Rebeca will pack some "tortas" for us to eat there (sandwiches made with bread rolls).

Internet bandwidth doesn't seems to be strong so it's taking me a while to upload pictures.

Well, I better get going to get ready for the trip.

 
See pictures here

No comments:

Post a Comment