Friday, April 4, 2014

Sunrise view from "Chahue", Visit to "La Crucecita" and a Relaxing Evening

Yesterday, as always, was another pleasant day. As I mentioned in my previous blog posting, we left the house at 6:00 AM and drove to "Chahue" beach to see the sunrise.

When we came back Rebeca had made delicious "Huevos Rancheros", beans and sausage for breakfast.


Mary, Jonathan, Nickolas & I walked to "Conejos" beach. Mary & Nick returned home since Nick wasn't in the mood to swim or snorkel. Jonathan & I stayed fishing, swimming & snorkeling. My "flat-friend" the Ray, came out to greet me once more when I was taking a video of the fish swimming around the rocks & corals. We noticed a small snake swimming on the surface. I quickly threw it on the sand and grabbed it by the tail. Eventually we let it go.

We ate delicious "Tlayudas" for lunch around the pool.
We spent early afternoon in the villa. Nick and I wrestled in the pool. He fought vigorously to try to avoid being thrown down in the second pool. Strong boy but still cannot overpower his old dad :).
Later on, for sustenance, he drank the water from a coconut and ate it.



We took a taxi to la "Crucecita", where we walked around shops looking at souvenirs. We stopped at a bakery and bought some pastries. We went to a cafĂ© located in a second floor of a building overlooking the main square. The boys and Mary ordered iced cappuccinos and ate their pastries while a sipped a nice iced-cold "Indio" beer.

We finish the day by having a delicious chicken and alphabet soup and "Enchiladas Verdes" for supper.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment